I realized that we are surrounded by a sea of things - material or immaterial - that are broken...
i have to get this car fixed
we have to fix this computer
the roof needs to be fixed
a jar. mug. fan. bed...
my insecurities have to be fixed
my heart...blah blah blah.
relationships. absence. loss. lack. satisfaction. sadness...
and we nurse these broken things. We find a way to fix them, to repair them, to mend them. They may never come back up to perfect, but we fix them anyway. Fix. fix. fix. Not one day passes without fixing anything...
I wonder when the day that all fixing will cease will come?
It's just that with constant fixing, comes constant breakage. One is without the other.
2 comments:
it never ends, because even when things are fixed they find a way to get themselves broken...not to worry its just life. sometimes though it's the thing's way of saying it't time to toss it out, but that's life too...fix or toss?
yes I agree, Our car needs fixing, but it still gets me to work and back, with a lot of anxiety...maybe I'll just toss it, pero sayang diba?
Post a Comment