To my dearest Mother,
So many times I’ve written this in little notes to you, I’ve whispered this in sincere sentences for you to hear…from the day I was born up to this moment wherein I type…
I’ve said it out loud, and I’ve said it to myself. I’ve told the whole world, and I know - I KNOW - there’s no need to repeat myself. But mom, because you are my mother and I understand how wonderful it is to hear these words over and over again, I shall say (write) them again. I. LOVE. YOU. Mom, you are the greatest most special and beautiful.
I’ve said it out loud, and I’ve said it to myself. I’ve told the whole world, and I know - I KNOW - there’s no need to repeat myself. But mom, because you are my mother and I understand how wonderful it is to hear these words over and over again, I shall say (write) them again. I. LOVE. YOU. Mom, you are the greatest most special and beautiful.
Stop asking silly questions. You and I both know that you already know the answers.
1 comment:
I love you aneka! As I said earlier today..."Where can I find more like you?" I ask because YOU are one in a million...the best daughter any mother could ask for. You know I love you...so, yeah... stop asking silly questions.
love,
Mom
Post a Comment