Sunday, June 17, 2007

fireflies, bikes, and theology


Dad -- my light in times of darkness, my drive and my motivation, my guide in living life.


I am truly blessed to have such a great dad. To have an amazing man look after me and protect me form all the harm in the world, to have someone guide and love me for all that i am.


A lot of people know my father, and most of them admire and respect him for who he is. He is a multi-talented man, one blessed with so many gifts. He's fun, funny, loving, and understanding... Smart, wise, and witty -- what's there not to be admired, right? Some students say he's scary, intimidating, a terror teacher. I just don't see it that way, they're probably just blown off by his immense greatness or too lazy to get up to his high level of thinking.


When asked if i am in any way related to Mr. Crisostomo, the Theology121 prof, i proudly answer "yeah!" then with a teasing grin on my face, I add: "he's my father."


i love you dad.

Happy Father's Day. :)

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

Anix,
You are truly such a wonderful daughter. I share your pride and joy. We are truly blessed to have him.
Love ya dear!