I think I am subconsciously stressed out by my upcoming Christmas break trip. I really am excited (super duper uber!), but I also think that I'm getting stressed about it. It's going to be my first Christmas without my nuclear family. I'm still unsure whether my clothes will be warm enough. It's going to be a long long long trip, longer than the one I took during the summer, and I'm going to be alone. And since school is about to take a break, my subjects are pounding every last thing they can into our schedules before the 20th. To think, I've got some deadlines right after my Christmas break too. Now who's going to study over Christmas?! Don't they know what a break means? Oh my...
Signs of my subconscious stress include:
1) Neck pains,
2) Breakouts and
3) the Inability to focus
I accompanied my mother to do some Christmas shopping yesterday. Sadly folks, for those I usually give Christmas gifts to, I'm really really really broke (with unknown reason) this season. So yeah, expect that I'll be giving out ribbon wrapped sugar coated Christmas kisses on the 25th. Hahaha.
1 comment:
I dunno what got into me?!!
I dunno why I agreed...
I dunno...
all I do know is that I will definitely miss you this Christmas!
Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment