It was high time that my blog get a revamping. Plus I've been bothered these past few days that I needed some outlet for my creativity. Well, let me know what you think about the new layout! Which one do you prefer: the old one, or this new one?
Went on a bike ride during the early half of the day. With dad and the ToF marshals. 'Twas fun fun fun though a very long ride. Man was it scorching hot! I have two-toned legs now because of the tan. I look like I'm wearing stockings even if I'm not. We passed through EDSA a number of times... those buses make my heart stop sometimes, and definitely destroy my lungs. Especially when they're accelerating whilst belching out some black smoke while just a foot away from you.
French finals tomorrow morning! I haven't studied much... oh boy.
Dad's birthday tomorrow! Had the fireflies over today... ate a lot, drank a lot (they did, anyways), sang a lot. I wonder what we'll do tomorrow? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment