Friday, April 3, 2009

I Forgot About My Coffee

I take day after day with a smile and an ease. I kind of bum around, stay lazy, just the way a summer's day is supposed to be spent. Nevertheless, I think I'm stressed beneath the surface.

I have the manifestations of stress (well, my type of stress anyway):
(1) acne breakouts,
(2) back pains whenever I wake up, and
(3) an upcoming monthly visitor that has yet to arrive on time.

The stories behind?
(1) Still no practicum site,
(2) I want to find one but I'm not really doing much about it and I'm worried but not that worried I think someone called it being passively worried,
(3) I miss my mom and two brothers but I know that they're somewhere far away for a very good reason yet I still want them to come home already.

Besides all that, I'm doing good. I've been spending the days with my father and we've sort of fallen into a pattern of watching a movie after dinner. We'd go on bike rides to bike shops or the grocery, eat out when Ate Ana's not around, borrow a movie from video city, talk about more bike stuff.

I know. We both miss the rest of our family.

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

missing you horribly...
love you