Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bringing back something new

Ever since my brothers came back home from the States, they've been on a musical journey. Mihali is teaching himself guitar, learning some piano pieces, and taking up his harmonica. Juancho is learning some piano pieces as well. Seeing how they're going through these instruments pretty well (they are both actually very good) makes me want to learn how to play the piano all over again!

I took piano lessons waaay back in my life (around kindergarten and a few years in grade school) and watching my brothers learn music inspired me to try and relearn what I've lost. I've printed out a few music sheets already, all that's left now is to learn how to play them. My note reading skills are not what they used to be and my hands are as stiff as steel... I guess I'll just have to keep on practicing!

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

I love the music you three play :)
Keep at it luv!