Thursday, June 10, 2010

T.S.H.W.U.

THE SUMMER HIATUS WRAP UP

It was not my intention to embark on a summer hiatus. Although by the time summer came around, it seemed as if I had lost the inspiration to write. It is not that I had nothing to write about or share, since my summer vacation was pretty eventful. Looking back at it and looking at it now, i find that it is because I cannot find the energy to simply put my various memorable experiences down into words. I have long graduated from college (it has been 2 months, more or less) and I still have yet to find a job. With a lot of time but no money on my hands, I find myself whiling time away by getting involved in the kitchen, surfing the internet for job opportunities and other you-know-whats, painting my nails, etcetera etcetera. Now here I am, putting in a post on my almost forgotten blog.

Allow me to share with you my continuing summer through a couple of photos:






Well, that's it for now. I really do hope I can get back into the groove of writing. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laff yew.
miss yew.
guess hoo.

Aneka said...

Could this anonymous comment be from my number one stalker and/or favorite cousin of all time?