Monday, March 21, 2011

I Need More Time to Sit Down and Write

Here I am, trying to type something in at half past midnight...

I took this picture on the bus home from work last Tuesday (15 March 2011). One of the Chiefs at the Department had a surplus of jellybeans and thought of sharing. No matter how small this gesture was, it made my day. Jellybeans, with their bright and quirky colors, put a little bit of happy in my life.

On another day, I got a foot long bar of chocolate from Australia. This one was from one of the Division Chiefs belonging to a bureau not even being handled by our office. I was hungry and was in need of a sugar rush at that time so the thought of taking a photo of it did not cross my mind at all. I can tell you though, it was an extremely sweet treat.

Bottom line: people can really be sweet when they want to be. No wonder I'm gaining weight!

No comments: