well, today is april fool's day and i had a great time. we didn't go fooling around. no we didn't. but we did go to Tagaytay instead. i went with my Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Chari, my two cousins Erica and Julia, and my brother Juancho. we just went there for a day trip, a joy ride, a meal. haha. yeah...we just ate and drove around. but it was loads of fun. especially when you get to spend time with people you haven't seen in a long time. but most of all, it was really nice to be able to catch up with one of my most loved people - erica. that just made my day.
erica, thanks so much for missing me and for taking me out. thanks for sharing stuff with me. i missed that too. :)
4 comments:
parang i also remember driving around tagaytay with the nuguid silvas too.
glad you and erica were able to catch up.
We (Gigi and I) will be coming home soon (June 12 to July 17) sana we can all go to tagayatay also. I miss all of you and all the places I used to go to.
I miss you!
uncle ted: yes we should all go up there. and maybe not just tagaytay, we can go to other places too. i'm excited to see you both :)
ina: Meh ghad! i miss you too dearie. :) welcome to the blogspot world.
Post a Comment