happy faces without my face to count among,
I am afraid that my friends have forgotten me.
Then this feeling of loneliness settles within my heart.
I've got no place to belong.
But I take a second look at their smiling faces,A second glance and a second thought.
Then I say to myself -
Everything's fine, at least they're having fun.
I don't really need a place to belong.
Once in a while, some words are exchanged:I miss you, I miss you too
But we both know
Things can never be the way that they used to.
I think I'm happy though,
even if things are like this.
I don't regret anything, the moving... nope, I don't.even if things are like this.
We've had some memories, good ones alright
And I know we can make more of them,
In infinite, to be exact.
I just can't help it though
I feel a little bit sad now and then
I feel a little bit sad now and then
Rory's turned one year some time ago
I saw the banner while riding someone's car, can't remember who
Had flashbacks of what we used to do, familiar faces warm laughter...
At this point I stopped, and held my heart
I saw the banner while riding someone's car, can't remember who
Had flashbacks of what we used to do, familiar faces warm laughter...
At this point I stopped, and held my heart
You can't turn back time,
you can only look forward to what it can bring
and to what you can do.
you can only look forward to what it can bring
and to what you can do.
On our way home from a class trip
My new classmates were having a discussion in the car
Talking about someone, I asked who
He said a name -- an ex-blockmate of theirs
My new classmates were having a discussion in the car
Talking about someone, I asked who
He said a name -- an ex-blockmate of theirs
Then I wondered
Is that what they call me now too?
Is that what they call me now too?
1 comment:
we'll have time too. you'll never be an ex-blockmate. in my cellphone directory, you're still under XX2 Aneka. :)
Post a Comment