Saturday, October 25, 2008

Game Fez

After one whole week, the Vicente Hao Chin, Sr. Memorial Cup 7th National Inter-Scholastic Table Tennis Championships finally came to a close yesterday night. It was a nerve-wrecking, jugular-popping, heart-stopping experience from emceeing the ceremonies, printing out certificates, writing as a ghost-writer, counting prizes, counting scores, and playing our hearts out. And as much as I'd like to say I'm done and over with it (all this stress), just like how my other teammates are probably so happy and relieved about, I can't.

For some insane reason I was left to make the souvenir program. The souvenir program is something that is ideally given at the start of the event, something like a playbill you can buy before watching the play. But since this souvenir thing is to be given out two weeks after the event, I suppose it's something more like a scrapbook. A scrapbook that looks like a playbill. I'm supposed to have two people helping me, if what I remember is correct. But one is in Batangas and the other in Kalinga. I don't know. I guess I'm alone.

So yeah, here I am on break but stressing like I've got some major project breathing down my neck.

I just keep on reminding myself that I have at least one thing to be happy about: our team (Ateneo team B composed of Aneka, Ice, Iya, and Kim) won third place in the Women's Team event. No medal, but we've got a trophy!
photos by Analyn Yap

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

Way to go, Aneka!
Congratulations. I am so PROUD of you.

Great pics!