Time to focus on some positivity.
What I got free today:
1) Two chocolate sundaes, on diff occasions! (thank you Justin & Ricasio)
2) Lunch at KFC (thank you Ricasio, best team manager)
3) Caramel bars from Max's (thank you Tita, Kai's momma)
4) Group bear hugs (thank you Kai, Eu-j, Nikki, Justin)
5) Bus fare to and from Dasmarinas, Cavite (thank you Ateneo)
6) A ride home from Cubao bus station (thank you Justin!)
Our team attended the 1st Pepsi-Cola Table Tennis tournament at Robinson's Place Dasmarinas, Cavite today and so I had to wake up at 4am just to get to the bus terminal by 5:30 this morning. I've been there once, Dasma, I mean. I knew it was going to be an extremely long day. Bus rides and traffic really make for long days. We only joined the team event and I was put in to play doubles. Unfortunately, our matches never lasted 'til the doubles set. Yes, I was not able to play...at all! Haha! Oh well, moral support ftw!
On a side note, I have to learn to listen to myself when I tell myself to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment