Sunday, October 25, 2009

Down Time

After those more-than-hell-than-need-be stress induced weeks of deadlines and optional finals, I can finally rest.

Sembreak is well on its way for me now. With the mellow tournament-slash-sem-ender inuman with some people from the team last wednesday night, it has been good. Since that last late night, I've been trying to get some z's early on in the evening and sleeping in 'til the late morning. Knowing that this isn't really a healthy lifestyle, with the eat-sleep-gain-weight pattern and all, I plan to get back to running (or jogging, that is). Ever since I joined varsity, I have lost my connection with running. I plan to reconnect with my runner self this sembreak. Hopefully I don't get too lazy to actually push through with it. Haha! Lazy days are good days.

Click the photo below for some senior year first semester success!
*October 27, 2009 edit
Here's my 2nd sem senior sched to boot! Hell~o 7:30am classes every single day!

No comments: