Monday, October 5, 2009

Lazy Happy Day

I woke up a bit late this morning, hit the snooze button at 9, and got out of bed at around 10:30. Sleeping in has never felt so good. I lazily got myself to the bathroom for a shower and took an easy paced relaxing cold bath. Ate lunch with brothers, a bit faster now, and left the house at 12:15, just five minutes away from my class’ first bell. Scrambled for a tricycle – too hot a day for a bike ride – got my heavy bum to school. Started walking a bit fast, but slowed down a bit midway. I didn’t really care. I made it just on time anyways, right before the second bell.

Class wasn’t a lecture. It was more of a how-are-you-first-day-of-class type of thing. It felt like we had just gotten back from summer vacation or sembreak. One class, dismissed early – break – two class, dismissed on time. Dilly dallied a bit, got home, left home, went and became happy.

Today was a lazy day, no doubt. I haven’t done anything remotely academic except attend class. And yet I feel accomplished, accomplished and greatly happy. I should really do this more often. Less stress, more happiness.

1 comment:

Wanderer said...

and you have a cute profile picture to boot ;). Have a great day!