Sunday, June 12, 2011

Respirer

Yes it's been a while. So much for stating that I would be writing more often. I start up then lose it (again). So much has happened since my last post, I don't think I would be comfortable retelling all of it. What happened is in the past. No use bringing it back now. Just know that those past experiences were both happy and not so happy. I'm still trying to learn from them, rise from them, move on from them, etcetera etcetera... again I think I'm on the path of finding myself. Like I ever found myself before, pshhh NO. I think it's more like I was distanced from finding myself. I was already moving forward, feeling more sure about myself, then I backtracked and now I have to walk forward all over again. Do you get me?

Forgive me. I have not written in so long that my gears are rusty. I don't even know where to begin or how to start over or how to arrive at a point. All I know is, I want to write again. So I hope you can bear with my sometimes somewhat meaningless posts. At least I'm writing again, right? I'll get there. I'll get to where I want to be. Someday, somehow. You'll see.

In keeping with the theme of this entry (if there is any), here are some other things that are on repeat for today:

1. It has been 25 years today that my parents first met each other. Yes, today is that fateful day. They are still very much in love, still very much happy, and still very much together. I love them to bits and thank them for making this family possible. Plus, it's the Philippine's Independence day today!!! Yay!

2. I biked, finally! I can't even remember the last time I biked. Though it was just for a short distance, it felt good to be back on the saddle. It was exciting since the trip was made with Pu of Happy Monster Pu! (click the link to check out her blog) and Anna (I wonder if she has a blog). It was Anna's FIRST TIME to bike on an actual busy road with cars and everything! Congratulations Anna!

Anna on the bike

A photo with Pu and Anna

3. To satisfy our cravings and chika, we visited our favorite tea shop along Maginhawa St. Yes, thank you Moonleaf Tea Shop for making today a better day! We've been visiting Moonleaf for quite some time now, but it was only today that we tried their new (and bigger) branch, still along Maginhawa St. but beside Delish. It was soooo pretty! We will definitely be coming back.


Our orders, each for P85:
Aneka: Caramel Milk Tea w/ pudding
Pu: Vanilla Milk Tea w/pudding
Anna: Wintermelon Milk Tea w/ pudding

We moved outside so we could watch over the bikes :)


We were also fortunate enough to have a chat with Moonleaf's marketing manager Thysz Estrada! It was touching to know that Moonleaf's owner recognized us three from the old branch.

Well, that's about it. Hopefully I'll have more to write about in the future. I should really brush up on my french. Much love guys, 'til next time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moonleaf Tea Shop's old branch is located at 44 Magiting St., UP Teacher's Village East (near Ministop Maginhawa), 1101 Diliman District, Quezon City, Philippines.

Their new branch is located at 103 Maginhawa St. Up Teacher's Village (beside Delish, in front of Ambula), 1101 Diliman District, Quezon City, Philippines.

They are open from 11am to 11pm! Plus the new branch along Maginhawa has wifi! Don't forget to drop by!

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

love you, Anix!
thanks for all the loving!