Saturday, July 14, 2012

Getting Ready

As I continue to purge through my room, I am also acquiring new things to make way for my twins. Being new parents and all that, Eric and I can't help but want new things for our babies too! We've got the crib/playpen, crib linens, a couple of diapers, baby bottles, and we're starting to build a wardrobe for the twins too ;)

So here's a list of a couple of things we have yet to acquire:

For the Twins:

  1. Diaper bag (the kind that daddy can bring along too. He wants a back pack type haha)
  2. Baby carrier/sling
  3. Baby grooming/health kit (nail clippers, brush, thermometer, nasal aspirator, etc)
  4. Hooded receiving blankets/Swaddling blankets
  5. Hooded receiving towels
  6. Socks for new born babies (I saw these cute printed ones in SM Dept Store!)
  7. Matching outfits (wouldn't that be cute?)
  8. Pidgeon Peristaltic Nipples (we already have a couple of Pidgeon bottles, just changing their nipples & caps!)
  9. Waterproof pad/mat (for those diaper changing moments)
  10. Bouncer seats/swings
  11. Stroller/s
  12. Baby toiletries kit
  13. Infant bathtub
  14. Wash cloths/Burp cloths/Bibs
Cute Printed Swaddling Blankets
For Mommy:
  1. Breast pump (I really do hope I can breast feed!)
  2. Nursing bras (I think I'm a size 38B)
  3. Nursing pads
  4. Palmers Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks
  5. Comfy maternity undies (I only have one pair, would ya believe?)
For the Room/Nursery:
  1. Closet organizers/systems
  2. Storage containers/baskets
  3. Curtains
  4. Buns of steel to sort, throw, and organize!!!

EDIT:

My colleagues at the office threw a surprise birthday/baby shower for me last July 20. As you can see, I've crossed out some items on my list that they have gifted. They actually even gave more! It's such a wonderful feeling that there are so many people looking out for you and your well being.

No comments: