Saturday, April 26, 2008

after a long pause of silence

i now come back to the world of blogging just to LET YOU KNOW that i am having a BLAST here in the States. One, the weather is perfect... not too cold and not too hot. It gets chilly though at night but it's tolerable. Two, i am having SO much fun with my relatives. I love them infinitely for all that they have done and will be doing for me. Three, seeing all these places, sights and scenes, things i just see in movies - A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

i just came from NYC, GRRRRREAT place to have some fun. With this trip came a lot of good and terribly funny memories. Check out exskindiver's blog to read more. She was my angel who painstakingly drove us to NYC just so that i could see it. :)

it's kind of weird though. I'm legal back there in the Philippines but outrightly underage here. imagine that. can't wait until i am 21. yaaaaaaay.

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

I'm glad you're having a blast baby gerllll! Am so happy for you.

We miss you!