I've been thinking about how i used to write, the things i would write about, and how insightful my old entries used to be. It has been quite some time that i would just write about the things that are happening to me, like a logbook of some sort, just to keep track of what happened during the day. Not so much fun or interest there. I'm not sure if this is a sad thing or a disappointing thing, but i do know that i miss the way I used to write. It seemed as if i was seeing a lot more back then, details and little things... now, things just go by in a blur. Maybe it's time that i open my mind again, open it wide - ready to see and absorb a lot more. I have so much inside of me that i want to tell, remember, and engrave in this cyber stone of mine. I guess i'll just have to find a way to get them all out like I used to.
'Til then, keep in touch?
1 comment:
Can't wait to read The Adventures of Aneka!!
We love you!
Mom
Post a Comment