"I said it. I'm in love with you. There's an ocean between us. And you, you know what it means. You're the only one I want, the only one I need, the only one on my mind... all the time."
So yeah, you've been on my mind. And every second is agonizing. Time, it's been driving me crazy. But I'm getting through it. Things can't be perfect all the time, that I know. Sometimes we just have to let some things go. And now, I've got so much emotion in me, emotion I can't really pinpoint exactly what, and it just wants to let out. No, I'm not a crybaby. But this thing is making me feel so confused. There's a knot in my chest and a teasing choke in my throat. I miss you. Is something wrong with that? I tell myself excuses for whatever and comfort myself thinking that everything will be alright. Those excuses are probably true anyway, it seems I have this sense of knowing what you do.
I knew it would be hard. I knew it. But just a word from you makes my day so much better. Just one word, one word. The pain goes away. And the tears flow back from the brim. I find myself looking at our photos. I find myself chasing away the dim.
Bold letters on blue, a sign that you've seen it too. Write back to me, I'm just here. I'm not going where you're thinking. I know what I want. You know that it's true. I need you to miss me too.
Nope, there's no mistake, this is for you.
I knew it would be hard. I knew it. But just a word from you makes my day so much better. Just one word, one word. The pain goes away. And the tears flow back from the brim. I find myself looking at our photos. I find myself chasing away the dim.
Bold letters on blue, a sign that you've seen it too. Write back to me, I'm just here. I'm not going where you're thinking. I know what I want. You know that it's true. I need you to miss me too.
Nope, there's no mistake, this is for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment