Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I want to know that You care.

So. Right now, I'm supposed to be preparing for my classes tomorrow. Emphasis on "supposed to be". That's right. I'm not doing it. As usual, I'm in my state of procrastination. I've been planning to get on the preparing for tomorrow part but other things just grab my attention and I end up getting sidetracked. Not good, I know. It's just about two weeks into school and I already feel like I'm buried deep in school work. Six feet under if you know what I mean. But I guess it's not just that. The training has been killing me too. Coach has me trying to make up for the 5 weeks I was gone over the summer plus other things. Whoopdedoo. Just lovely. So yeah, school is okay. The usual stress, the usual cramming. Training is not so okay. The drive is more present than ever. Buhay-athleta my bum. I should really stop this. I need more time to sleep. Sleep deprivation is just not healthy.

Hey Trix, if you diligently read my blog then you'll know that I'm missing you. Because here, I'm saying it: I MISS ERICA SILVA.
And Ina, if you get to read this, we should have lunch one of these days. I miss you too. :)
And to all those who love me out there, leave me a message. Anywhere, here or on email or on chat. I need the emotional support. I'm such a loner in school now, being a shiftee and an irregular student and all that. It doesn't bother me much. But hey, it can get lonely.

Class sched:
(Just so you can see what I'm going through. It looks so much easier on paper.)

Oh yeah, GO BOSTON CELTICS! woohoo!

1 comment:

lari said...

I Care. that's why magpapatahi tayo ng training shorts mo. haha.