Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking of what was

So, I know it's pretty late. Second week into January and I haven't even updated anything here. No post even for the new year. Well, here's the deal. I've been thinking of how my 2009 played out, trying to pull things together from memory, month by month. I'm writing it down in my little black book. I did not anticipate that it would be a bit challenging. With the year that whizzed by, there was a real tendency not to pay much attention to details anymore. Hence, retrieval is a bit slow. I do think I just may have to do some small research as to what had occurred so that I can put together a month by month take on my 2009 (I'll post a photo). All I know is that it was a great year. It had its ups and it definitely had its downs. But overall, it was filled with change and challenges. Now I know that both of them can be something positive.

I'm looking forward to 2010. It will definitely be something with my entering another life stage (goodbye graduation, hello "real world"!). In 6 weeks or so, I'll be facing some bigger things. Here's to life, here's to hope. Happy 2010 people!

No comments: