Why is it that Tumblr is looking more and more attractive to me? Hmm... it's a new year. AND I'm graduating soon. New year, new chapter of my life... Maybe I should move to a new blog? Well, I've got until March to think this over.
Four more Mondays to go before my college life ends. The fourth signals finals weeks so I guess it doesn't really count. And next Monday, the 1st of Feb, is Presidents Day so there's no class. So I guess that makes it two school Mondays left! OHOHOHOHOHOHOH MAN REAL LIFE HERE I COME.
2 comments:
i believe that it's all in the tumblr layouts. HAHA. moved to wordpress because they look alike. I MISS YOU ANEKA!!!!!!!!
No wonder I wasn't getting updates from you anymore!!! I got lost on your last entry wherein you state that you moved. OH BOO. NO WONDER I'M LOST IN YOUR LIFE. I miss you too Jix!
Btw, I wanted to get Anais Nin's erotica but opted for Hundred Years of Solitude. Hahaha :D
Post a Comment