Wednesday, September 19, 2007

highlight

finally, a ray of light in this stress doomsday of a school.
today, my dearest readers, please allow me to rejoice and be happy and tell the world about this, i received the results of my third long test in Chemistry (a subject i'm not so fond of) and,
i got...
a...
PERFECT score.
yes, ladies and gentlemen, I, aneka crisostomo, got a perfect score in her third long test in Chemistry. 50/50. 100%. and I was the only one.

this is one big turn for me since for my first long test i got 28/45, and for my second long test i got 39/50.

Please be happy for me.
Thank you.
<3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am happy for you.
I am sooo proud of you!!
Congratulations dear!
May pinag-manahan ka talaga!
I love you!

Jude said...

Congrats Anix, Keep it up, you will get there. Talagang may pinag-manahan ka---ummm.

Wanderer said...

SEE I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BEHEAD CHEMISTRY! Make Chemistry love you! Congratulations!