Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mind is somewhere else again

My body feels weak. I don't know if it's physiological or psychological, but it just does. It's harder to get up in the mornings and it's harder to stay up during nights. My schoolwork is a mess and I can't seem to get a hold of my academic self. It's not like I'm not enjoying my subjects, I am! My subjects this semester are great! It's just that I feel tired. Like I have no energy half of the day. And this just won't work with the whole day schedule I have. Can't we just speed up time and get to December 20 already? I think that's where my mind is at right now. December 20. I want it to be break already.

And so yeah, here I am procrastinating when I'm supposed to be typing away for some papers. Booyah I'm such a loser. Bleh.

No comments: