Monday, November 10, 2008

Woah

First day of class and I am SOOOOOO tired already. I ache all over thank you very much second semester of school year 2008 to 2009.

My body has yet to get used to waking up early.
My brain has yet to get used to thinking in study mode.
My energy has yet to adjust to a super whole day sched.
Speaking of schedules, don't talk to me on a thursday. It's my hell day.

Now for some other things.

If guys in table tennis were this hot, I think I'd be a tad bit more enthusiastic about going to training and other competitions.
Wouldn't you agree?

6 comments:

Jude said...

Nix, Gising na!!!!waaaaaa....

Ron Davison said...

Aneka,

I could say that I'm sorry to hear about the heavy load, but instead I'll point out that memory is enhanced by emotional stress. Your retention is going to be so better because your professors are making you feel like your in intellectual boot camp.
Oh. And those guys? I'm sure that however cute they are, they are not that bright. They don't even know to get on opposite ends of the table, both trying to play from the same end.

Aneka said...

Hi uncle Ron!

Thanks for dropping by. I know, I know. Those boys are just nice to look at... I can't event tell if they're playing doubles or what because, as you said, they seem like they're "both trying to play [singles] from the same end." Hahaha

K-Kix said...

If guys in your team were this hot, I think I'll be the watergirl :)

Neil said...

is the guy on the right Channing? and the guy [on the left side]'s eyes look like that of christian bale's, doesn't it? xd or is that really bale?

Aneka said...

the guy on the right is Channing. Dunno 'bout the guy on the left though! Haha!