Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be a fan, why don't you

Never thought I'd get sucked into the meme-scheme.

Band name: Stettin (after the USS Stettin. wiki it if you wish)
Album title: Endeavor to Understand Him
(i'm finding this appropriate at the moment)

To do this:
1. Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
- The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to "Random Quotations"
or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
- The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3. Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
- Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5. Post it to Facebook (or wherever) with this text in the "caption" and TAG the friends you want to join in.

I tag whoever gets to read this! Ha!

2 comments:

lari said...

Ok, I tried doing it but as soon as I got my band name, na discourage na ko.

Lars' bandname:
Protein geranylgeranyltransferase type I

I don't think I'll sell that much albums. Poor name recall e. :))

Aneka said...

Hahahahahaha! Lars!!!