Monday, February 16, 2009

Bisous

It's the aftermath of the valentines stint and I feel that I've had a good one this year:

I received pink roses from my father, a red heart card from Mihali, a personalized v-day deviation by Juancho, an e-card from Rick, a facebook love cookie from Kara, and a pack of dark chocolate Kisses from my family. For three days, we celebrated Valentines day and my mom's birthday (yes, her birthday is on the 14th of Feb). Beginning with Juancho's play on the evening of the 13th, which sent laughing gas through our system; Mihali's exciting prom preparation and Ina's small get to together on Saturday night (Ina's birthday is also on the 14th!); up until the 15th, Sunday, with the Firefly Brigade's salu-salo-after-org-meeting post-birthday celebration for my mother.

I know that it is not possible to measure how much you are loved by the things you receive on that fated Hallmark-commercialized day, but I have to say, it was a well celebrated Hearts Day. :)

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

You are SO-LOVED, so very super-duper much my baby girl!!

MWAH!!

labs and hags!!