Woke up this morning with my throat still feeling funny. It felt like miniature barbed wire had lodged itself comfortably in a place where Strepsils can't get to -- painful and itchy. It also felt like there was a balloon stuck in that-place-right-where-I-swallow with all the muck and goo that decided to make its stay. I need something to clear my airways please, I can hardly breathe.Decided to make a second trip to the doctor and got myself prescribed with some drugs. Yea man, some drugs. I'm gonna get high. High on antibiotics.
ANYWAY,
Something made me laugh today.
Click on the image to know what it was!
Plus plus: I got to chat with Erica for a bit. Now that's refreshing.
I miss that girl.
Oh, and if you don't know what a tilde is, it's this symbol here: ~
Oh and oh, our humor may be on different planes of space.
For more of this great comic, check out http://www.questionablecontent.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment