Saturday, April 14, 2012

19 Weeks & Summer Heat

Some changes I have been noticing:

1. I can no longer zip up my shorts and jeans.
2. The few garterized shorts I can wear are becoming tight.
3. The shirts are becoming shorter.
4. My belly button is starting to jut out.
5. I get hot headed rather quickly these days.

Things I want to do:

1. Buy new cute and comfortable clothes to accommodate this growing belly.
2. Downsize my closet --- I have too many clothes!
3. Rid my room of unnecessary things.
4. Start packing.
5. Keep calm.

What's keeping me: 

1. This horrid summer HEAT.

We had to grapple with a 35 degree Celcius high today. Which made me more irritable than usual. It's already about 9:00 pm and it still feels hot & sticky. Talk about discomfort! It made me just want to sit still in front of a fan, nothing else. Even laying in bed was too hot. I want a pool, with ice in it! Or the beach, situated right outside my door.

No comments: