I love how blogs that host photos of uniform width look so streamlined and clean. I wish to do the same with mine. BUT! Blogger only allows for photos to come in small, medium, large, extra large, and original sizes. I don't necessarily have the time nor the tenacity to resize all my photos before uploading... and I still don't quite understand manually editing each photo using the HTML editor of the blogger posting page. They just come out warped and/or grainy.
Thus, to make up for my lack in patience, my note to self: Take photos using the same layout. If you're gonna go with landscape, stick to landscape. You could also just make a collage of photos using Picasa and set the photo size... Hmmm.
Addendum
Other notes for today:
1. Keep calm
2. Do things one at a time
3. Breathe
4. Smile
5. Let go
Thus, to make up for my lack in patience, my note to self: Take photos using the same layout. If you're gonna go with landscape, stick to landscape. You could also just make a collage of photos using Picasa and set the photo size... Hmmm.
Addendum
Other notes for today:
1. Keep calm
2. Do things one at a time
3. Breathe
4. Smile
5. Let go
No comments:
Post a Comment