Monday, April 16, 2012

To Celebrate the First

We celebrated our first Anniversary yesterday with a simple afternoon date: dinner and a movie at Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao. This is the most accessible mall to my house! A pretty good place too. :)

1. Roasted Half Chicken (I forget its real name); 2. Uncle Cheffy Favorites Brick Oven Panizza; 3. Asian Fried Rice (this was a big bowl!); 4. Pumpkin Flower Soup with [a] Shrimp (faveeee!); 5. Eric's I-can't-eat-anymore face.







We practically overstuffed ourselves for our late-lunch/early-dinner at Uncle Cheffy's due to the lack of knowledge on how huge the servings actually were. If you're a big group, this place will probably be a good choice. Don't let their menu photos fool you. Ask for how many people each dish is good for. Their serving sizes only come in Junior, Medium or Family. We ordered all junior sizes and spent about 600 PhP, which wasn't so bad considering we had enough left overs to feed another person.

For our movie, we decided to find out what the rave was all about and chose Hunger Games. It was an okay movie but I'm betting the book, which I haven't even read, would be much better.

CAN'T END A DATE WITHOUT A PHOTOBOOTH SHOT!

No comments: