Monday, July 28, 2008

And I Did.



Last Saturday, July 26 2008, these people came over to surprise me a belated Happy Birthday.



Drowning in papers to write, tests to study for, and deadlines to meet, I was blessed with a moment to take a break. And I did.


Even though it only lasted for a few hours (about 2), and even though my papers were still nagging at the back of my mind (hence my returning to my room once in a while. See the grit-teeth smile?)...

the pizza was great, the pancit was great, the timing was great, everything was just perfect.
This one was well planned.
I was really surprised.
I did not expect this.
I did not sense that something was up.


Who knew that a birthday could last all week long?
Thank you to all those who made my 20th birthday really special.
It's been one surprise after the other.

The Mastermind Mihali
with his little helpers, Kim & Jum.

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

happybirthdayhappybirthdayhappybirthday