Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Want All the Sharpies in the World.

I got lost in National Bookstore on my way home. Bought dad some red pens and a white board marker for myself. Took me about less than 5 minutes to do that, but I got lost in just walking through the aisles while looking at everything. Books books books and pens pens pens. All that paper in pretty bright colors. Office supplies somehow give me happiness. So I ended up staying for about an hour.

Philo repetitio was a bummer. Ew. Damn that definition of universal in the context of the universal methodic doubt. "Extended without limit until self-limiting." What was the answer he wanted exactly? Hmmm? Grrr. Oh well. At least it wasn't an F. I still passed by the hairs on my chinny chin chin. Whatever. Oh and apparently love does exist and we can be sure of it. It's because it has the extension dimension too. Pheromones and bodily reactions whatnot can be measured. Who has the mathematical equation of love? Let me see it. That would be cool and bizarre at the same time. Hahahaha.

No comments: