Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rainy Sunday

It's already 9:34 in the evening and it's been raining the whole day. With hot chocolate by my side and time ticking it's tune, I still have not done anything productive. Today's Sunday is the type of Sunday that should last longer than just 24 hours. Rainy, cool, cozy... the best type of weather for just sleeping and snoozing in. I wish everyday was this lax. I'm not a fan of rain if I have to go out into the world and travel with it. Trudging and splashing through puddles is not exactly my idea of a good day. But if I just have to stay home? With warm blankets and soft pillows? This is the perfect weather. Perfect I tell you. Perfect.

I have Philo readings and a Theo long quiz nagging at my brain. I know I have to get those things done for tomorrow but... today was just too perfect to ruin with school work! Okay okay, I did finish completing my half of Experimental Psychology lab report three today. But that was it! Also, it's due tomorrow. It had to be done. But readings? And reviewing for a quiz tomorrow? Blech. Who wants to do that?

Ugh. I'm debating with myself. My nerd self is telling me to study.

No comments: