Friday:
9:00am-1:20pm PhysioPsy play rehearsals at Prince David
1:30pm-2:30pm Philosophy Class at Bellarmine
2:30pm-4:30pm COMELEC duty around Campus
4:30pm-5:30pm ESS EcoLogic Panic GA at Org Room
5:30pm-onwards Writing of ExpePsy Lab Report 4
Saturday:
8:30am-10:00am ExpePsy project consultation at Soc.Sci. building
9:30am-11:00am Team Photoshoot for yearbook at ISO
12:00nn-1:00pm Grand AB Psy PhysioPsy play rehearsal at Mateo Steps
12:00nn-3:00pm ESS EcoLogic at SecLecB
1:00pm-6:00pm Tune-up games with Rancho TTC at the Blue Eagle Gym
Sunday:
7:00am-12:00nn AB Psy PhysioPsy project play presentations at CTC
1:00pm-6:00pm BS Psy PhysioPsy project presentation at CTC
Monday: no class; Ninoy Aquino Day
8:00am-12:00nn Training at Blue Eagle Gym
Tuesday: no class; Quezon City Day
8:00am-12:00nn Training at Blue Eagle Gym
Obviously, I did not have a weekend.But here are some highlights: I was able to talk chat laugh and make faces with my beloved TrixiePop (I'm really missing her), I was able to talk to Rick on Skype for practically the whole of my Monday afternoon, I was able to paint this painting you see on the left along with my brother Juancho who was painting too, and I was able to use my exhaustion from the previous days mentioned as an excuse to sleep early and to kill time with whatever procrastination methods I have. Oh and classes were canceled today because of a storm named Karen! Ahhh... I had half of today to just sleep in. I guess this is the "weekend" long deserved? But it's back to reality yet again because I have part of a paper to write for our Experimental Psychology project, PsychStat surveys to give out, collect, score, encode, and Theology orals to prepare for next week.
Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment