So here I am in my dad's office using his computer for some internet related stuff. Yup. I am currently surfing the net. That is what I am doing. I was supposed to start reading my required readings for Philo class and whatnot regarding academics, but... nevermind that. It's a friday. And I've got until 5pm to be free. Training for varsity is at five. Wee! Hitting orange plastic balls with a wooden paddle sandwiched in rubber! WOOT!
Oh shoot. I just remembered. I have a quiz tomorrow for my Experimental Psych class. Chapter 4. Darn. I gotta read that one too. Boo. Oh well. All will have its time later. Hopefully I don't get too tired and sleepy after training. Also, I am craving for some chocolate cookie crinkles right now. What is it with me these days? I've been craving for something chocolate... hmmm. I want cake right now too. Or maybe brownies. Oh the woes of my gastronomic cravings!
It's a Friday it's a Friday I have class tomorrow but I don't give a K. Yeaboi!
No comments:
Post a Comment