Friday, August 29, 2008

Here it comes, Yet again

So before I get off this lazy bum of mine to go wash my dishes and Tupperware, and then myself of dirt grime and sweat, I would just like to say:

"Here we go again you damn whirlwind of stress!"


As August comes to an end, the September calendar of my planner already has things lined up. In fact, I'll be starting next month with a bang! September 1 is my second Physiological Psychology long test on brain structures and function, sensory-motor systems, blah blah blah blah. I can only ensure you that it's an event of precise information overload. September is also the following:
  • the month of our UAAP season,
  • the month wherein I have to clean toilets for two Sundays six hours each,
  • the month full of final project deadlines for the various subjects I have.
Mind you though, August ends with a great big bang as well. Tomorrow is our mock defense for Experimental Psychology class and I have to be in school by 7am. I have yet to prepare for this. I have training right after that class up until 6pm. Sunday too, we have tune-up games. And in my quote unquote free time this weekend, I'll be doing the laundry whilst trying my best to study for that long test I have on Monday.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

But! As always, I must think positively. Hence, here are the highlights of today:
  • I cooked my own lunch to bring to school and it was delicious.
  • I recited in my Philosophy class, somewhat.
  • I passed my Statistics homework early.
  • I got Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being from Lars, with love.
And here is the blog worthy note that came with it.

It made my heart warm and fuzzy, like I'm glad to be alive.

1 comment:

K-Kix said...

go Aneka! You can do it!