Monday, September 1, 2008

Major Fail

I'm disappointed with myself. I know I could have done better only if I had given it my all. I am... frustrated frustrated FRUSTRATED. A cold beer with friends would really feel good just about right now. This is clear evidence that my knack for science reached its end once I got out of high school (and maybe health sciences). Boo you physio psych long test two.

Oh, and you're not helping either.

Although, looking back at it now, I think it would be really cool if I knew all those terms and their respective functions. Harharhar. Woe my inner geek.
  • Oh - olfactory CNI
  • Oh - optic CNII
  • Oh - oculomotor CNIII
  • To - trochlear CNIV
  • Touch - trigeminal CNV
  • And - abducens CNVI
  • Feel - facial CNVII
  • A - auditory-vestibular CNVIII
  • Girl's - glossopharyngeal CNIX
  • Vagina - vagus CNX
  • So - spinal accessory CNXI
  • Heavenly - hypoglossal CNXII
Cranial nerves, people, cranial nerves.

No comments: