Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eeeeeh

On to the last day of UAAP season 71 Table Tennis Tournament,
which is tomorrow,
I'm torn between
1) quitting the team next year to focus on academics and
2) staying on 'til graduation so that I can do some major a** whipping next uaap season.

Hmmmmm...

Winning our match against La Salle today was great despite the fact that I went up against their number 1 who is part of the Philippine Team and lost like a small fry would against a big fish. Doesn't matter, doesn't matter. We still won (despite that specific match of mine). It's the team effort that counts! Note to self: must kick UP & NU bum tomorrow. If not, cheer the air out of my lungs for the team!

Aren't we the cutest?

5 comments:

K-Kix said...

Follow your heart.
The way I see it, you are all heart in anything and everything you do.
You are Awesome!
I love you, Aneka :)

K-Kix said...

You guys are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

twins ba yung brothers mo??? kate t

Aneka said...

thanks mom, i love you too. :)

No kate, they're not twins. Hahahaha, though a lot of people mistake them to be!

Anonymous said...

you three are the cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutest =))