Am at school right now and... well, HAHAHAHA I got to make my internet work. YUH. You read that right. For the longest time I've been trying to get my internet to function here on school grounds. It's been not wanting to connect since I got this laptop, summer of my sophomore year. That was probably a year and a half ago. Something like that. Well, there you go. Wuahahahaha. It works, it works! Thank you MVP WiFi, thank you very much.
I'm supposed to be writing either my philosophy paper or my stat worksheet or my experimental psychology paper part. But I'm not. Because... I'm lazy? or am anticipating something else? It's our UAAP games tomorrow and I'm also going to be emceeing the opening event (a.k.a. making a fool out of myself before all the major schools of this country). I'm pretty sure I'm nervous. Theo class was a free cut. I'm just waiting for my JEEP make-up processing session which will start at 4:30. After that, I shall go home and continue my internal struggle to make myself do what I have to do.
Oh what to do, what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment