Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Wars I Wage in my Mind

Nega-side:

1) I'm getting baffled as to how stupid I'm becoming.
2) I'm baffled as to how I'm starting not to care on the outside, but recognize the pain in my chest as the indication of knowing that I can do so much more only if I pushed myself to.
3) I'm baffled as to why I'm not pushing.
4) I'm also baffled as to how the sky always decides to start raining right when I'm about to leave for school -- on my bike.

Will the days that go by get any worse?

Posi-side:

1) The night-after-rain wind was refreshing to bike home in.
2) There is a small victory to be proud of, at least.
3) Ice cream can always calm the stirred waters of the heart.
4) Kisses and love make the soul grow taller and the spirit warmer.

There will always be days that seem like they can never get any worse, but they do. What I just have to do is to focus on the good things and let go of the bad. Breathe in, breathe out. And just let it go. Let it go.

~ Sometimes I think I think too much. But then again, maybe I'm not even thinking enough.~

No comments: