It's always good to be prepared. Nothing can beat the amazing feeling of getting things done and ready before the big thing. Unfortunately, it is only on some occassions that i am allowed this feeling. hahaha...yes, i am a crammer. I don't know why but i find that i get most of the things i need to do done when it's last minute. This especially goes for papers. Maybe it's the pressure? I'm not sure...but it's at night into dawn that my brain gets moving. It has it's disadvantages, i tell you... for example, the lack of sleep. But this is how my system works... i try to change it...yes, i do. I try to get things done during the day. But i always find distractions and procrastinate so i don't really get anything done. So i guess adjustment is the key. I sleep during the day, if you get my drift. But it's not always enough...oh well.
Anyway, i'm just on break. Got to go study for my Biology Lab comprehensive exam tomorrow. Ugh. yes, one of the big things. Wish me luck!
1 comment:
good luck
Post a Comment