Through time-clouds I fly to days gone by.
Physical limited are all left behind.
The future and past, all in my grasp,
For Pegasus shows me the key's in my mind.
Horse of poetry, Light,
Inspirational height,
Your companion I'll be
New lands shall I see.
happy birthday to one of the greatest aunts in the whole wide universe.
i love you.

4 comments:
hey sweetie pie, smarty girl, i love you too, you're the best anyone could ever ask for and i feel lucky you are my niece...thank you!
er...ehem...sputter...cough.
haha...i love ALL my aunts. they are ALL the GREATEST aunts in the whole wide universe. okay?
What a wonderful way to keep in touch. The years went by and suddenly you are there, so grown up and beautiful, and talented, and all that a Lolo could ask for in a loving apo... God bless you.
Lolo and Lola
Post a Comment