Today i had the big thing. Yes, the Biology Lab Comprehensive Exam.
I arrived in the Ateneo de Manila around 6:45 am. My exam was not until 10:30 am.
Ha. Yes, i was early. I walked around a bit...trying to decide which was the best place to sit down and study (some more)...My first instinct was to go straight up to the room (it's located on the third floor) and study along the corridor. But on my way up, i decided against it and instead sat down on one of the Sec benches along the Catwalk. I started studying...but then i got conscious. Hahaha...i was wearing a mini skirt today and, well, let's just say i'm not so proud of my legs. Anyway! So from the Catwalk i decided to move to the steps of the Matteo Ricci hall. It was not open yet so there were not much people hanging around. Quiet is best when studying. So there i sat, my back propped up against one of the pillars, my legs crossed, with my lab folder on my lap. After some time, a labmate arrived and sat with me. Now, by this time my brain was undergoing system overload...i needed a rest.
I was "resting" my brain by looking around when i spotted someone wearing yellow by the Sec benches. From where i sat, a person along the Catwalk is about the size of an ant. My gut told me i knew who it was. My instinct told me i was right. I offered my lab mate a bet...he declined (oh well). It's a good thing he declined though because i was right. It was Pancho my blockmate. Hahaha...i was amazed. I must really know my blockmates' profiles. He was soon joined by Carpio, our other blockmate, so i decided to go over and say hi. Good thing i did, because i saw my other labmates and coursemates along the Catwalk as well. I decided to move back to the Catwalk and sit along with them.
Having my friends around me hepled so much in coping with the tension of the exam. They made me feel happy and carefree...they helped lessen the load of pressure i was carrying. Through their kwentos and little hirits, i soon got my mind off the exam. They put a smile on my face and lots of laughter in my heart. Thanks to Alex, my other labmate, i had a whole other in my mind. Hahaha...yes...a whole other. Some sexy other. And this kept the both of us laughing (i think more of giggling) a lot. Before i knew it, it was time for the exam.
The exam was okay...i guess. I don't think i'm going to fail...but at the same time i'm not so confident about the outcome. But thanks to the laugh trips before the exam, the horrid gloomy aftermath did not affect me so much. I felt totally fine thanks to my friends. I can really count on them to brighten up any of my days.
Guys, you truly are one of the rays of God's sunshine in my life. I love you.
1 comment:
glad you're enjoying school, dear. keep up the good work...you know, I'm very, very proud of you :)
Post a Comment